Monday, February 20, 2012

100K Views!

Sometime this afternoon, assuming that the Internet doesn't abruptly shut down, my Periodic Table Song is going to hit one hundred thousand views! I'm glad that so many people have discovered it, and I hope teachers and students continue to find it useful. For what it's worth, I have now posted a revised version that includes the "placeholder names" and shows each element's position in the table. (As I had with the karaoke version.)

I haven't figured out what to do about the two new elements that should be approved in a few months, though... it may require an addendum rather than a rewrite. In the meantime, they are mentioned in the video (but not the song) of the revised version:


For the original 100,000 views version, see Memorizing the Periodic Table of Elements, which also has a link to my Periodic Table Symbols Song. (I find the latter an invaluable help in remembering what comes next.)